Location, Location, Location
Often, a limited property size determines where a deck will be built. If you have a larger yard, you may have a few choices on where to build your deck.
Deciding where to build your deck should be influenced by a variety of factors including:
the desire for sun and/or shade,
examine the view from the deck and inside the house,
privacy considerations including neighbours, roads, or commercial businesses, and
proximity to the house.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Stud Vs. 2 x 4. What's the difference?
- OSB Board vs MDF Board vs Plywood – Isn't it all the same thing?
- Why is my 2 x 4 not 2 inches by 4 inches?
- What do all of those letters even mean?
- What are Pressure Treated and ACQ lumber?