What about the railing?
Railings not only provide safety, they can also help beautify a deck. An innovative railing can turn an average deck into a thing of beauty. Glass, aluminum or wood?
Century’s component picket railings were designed with both the do-it-yourself homeowner and contractor in mind. The easy to install system will allow you to enjoy your deck sooner.
Wood rails are not only a safety feature, with so many design options they frame a deck or porch for curb appeal, adding a unique style to your home and backyard.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Stud Vs. 2 x 4. What's the difference?
- OSB Board vs MDF Board vs Plywood – Isn't it all the same thing?
- Why is my 2 x 4 not 2 inches by 4 inches?
- What do all of those letters even mean?
- What are Pressure Treated and ACQ lumber?