Fries Tallman is continually working to create a safe workspace and customer experience for all. We are following all recomendations as layed out by the Government of Saskatchewan in their Phase 3 plan. This includes:
- Physical distancing for staff and clients
- Regular cleaning and disinfection
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing
- Use of PPE where available and appropriate
- Keeping staff who demonstrate or report COVID-19 symptoms out of the workplace.
We are also practicing the following practices that are specific to Fries Tallman Lumber:
- In light of social distancing, our delivery staff will not be delivering into an occupied home until further notice. All products will be placed on driveway or curbside.
- Homebuilders – please call to book appointments for customers to view products in our showroom
- Please be aware that certain product lines may be limited due to travel restrictions and oversea imports.
- All cash orders can be paid digitally by E-Transfers, an emailed secure payment link or on our Customer Self-serve portal
We at FTL are doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. It is important to us to provide a great shopping experience to all our customers. We will update you as the situation changes.
Stay safe everyone, we’ll get through this together.
Your Fries Tallman Friends