Fries Tallman Lumber , established in 1956,is a key supplier to the Regina and Region Construction Industry. We are developing a diverse team who are interested in moving forward and growing stronger with FTL. Our Sales team provides insight and assistance to our customers on their building projects and renovations, new home construction and general repairs.
We are seeking a highly energetic, reliable drivers.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Help load/ unload lumber & materials
- Safely pick up and delivering loads to customer sites
- Check loads
- Adhere to all safety and traffic laws
- Perform pre-trip, post-trip inspections, and preventative maintenance checks
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Saskatchewan Driver's Licence with a clean driver's abstract
- Have 6 months of experience driving a commercial vehicle
- Have the ability to operate manual transmission
- have the ability to lift 50 lbs
- Familiar with Regina and surrounding areas
- Class 3 or 1A with airbrake endorsement an asset
- Forklift certification is an asset
- Familiarity with building materials and lumber an asset
Our philosophy is to provide top-quality products and exceptional customer service to every customer. If you want to become part of a dynamic team and work in a fun, fast-paced busy environment, consider a career with Fries Tallman Lumber. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salaries and a safe and structured environment in which to work.
How to apply?
Send resume and cover letter that clearly states how your qualifications meet our requirements to Sarah Valli (Human Resources Manager) at [email protected]. We appreciate all applications but only candidates that are qualified will be contacted.