Door Shop Carpenter
Number of positions: 1
The Door Shop woodworker is responsible for all operations of the Door Shop and supervises all activities of the Door Shop including production, team support, housekeeping, and maintenance of all equipment.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 3 years of specific experience and/or training related to the essential functions of woodworking.
- Experience in Carpentry or woodworking preferred.
- Knowledge of building materials products and lumber required
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- RRSP match
- Employee assistance program
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
Schedule: 8-hour shift
COVID-19 considerations: All customers and staff are required to wear masks and follow the public health guidelines
Experience: Machinist: 1 year (preferred)
Work remotely: No