Sales Representative: Regina
Fries Tallman Lumber, established in 1956, is a key supplier to the Regina and Region Construction Industry. We are developing a diverse team who are interested in moving forward and growing stronger with FTL. Our Sales team provides insight and assistance to our customers on their building projects and renovations, new home construction and general repairs.
We are seeking a full-time Sales Representative for our Regina Branch.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Be friendly, courteous, and helpful to all customers and staff.
- Perform administrative tasks and follow up duties such as maintaining customer accounts, ensuring quotes, invoices, and payments are processed and completed accurately to customer satisfaction.
- Achieve monthly sales goals and budgets.
- Become familiar with all the products sold.
- Attend all training courses and meetings as requested by management in relation to store procedures, safety, products etc.
- Handling customer complaints in a positive and constructive manner.
- Some travel required within Saskatchewan.
- Working some Saturdays (on rotation).
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3 years’ experience in building materials sales.
- Have experience in Bistrack or a similar POS system.
- Be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Basic estimating and take-off skills.
- Have project management experience.
- Be able to work independently, take initiative, and demonstrate flexibility.
- Be proficient in Microsoft office
- Have knowledge of the building industry, trends, codes, etc.
- Understand customer service and is knowledgeable about home building, renovations and building products
- Be a person who is best at listening to customer needs and willing to work and offer solutions.
You should consider becoming part of our skilled team and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and develop your career with Fries Tallman Lumber. We are an equal opportunity workplace and offer a comprehensive benefits package and a competitive salary.
How to apply?
Send resume and cover letter that clearly states how your qualifications meet our requirements to Sarah Valli (Human Resources Manager) at [email protected]. We appreciate all applications but only candidates that are qualified will be contacted.