Amvic is the most user-friendly insulated concrete form (also known as an insulating concrete form) product on the market due to its innovative design which increases the speed of construction, reduces labor costs, and provides the highest level of performance during and after installation. The powerful combination of the patented, reversible FormLock™ interlock, EPS composition, innovative web design, and web spacing results in:
- Amvic reversible corner is one of the strongest ICFs which has a capacity strength of 356 psf (41.4 kpa).
- Fully reversible FormLock interlocking that provides superior connection strength between blocks.
- Strong against internal vibrations
- Generates less than 1% construction on waste
- Manufactured with over 60% (W/W) recycled materials
Why build with ICF?
- Ensure a sustainable, energy-efficient building envelope with significantly lower long-term maintenance requirements.
- Quick and easy installation that reduces waste and increases job site efficiency.
- Sustainable, disaster-resilient construction allows for high flexibility in design.
- Energy-efficient homes that reduce utility costs and create a comfortable and healthy environment.
- Below grade foundation on walls
- Above grade walls
- Frost walls
- Additions to existing buildings
- Multistory residential and commercial construction
- Institutional buildings
- High wind/hurricane areas