Amvic Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF) are a stay in place, 5-in-1 concrete forming system incorporating structure, insulation, an air/vapor barrier, and a finish attachment. It is a cost-effective, resilient, and environmentally friendly construction system. Amvic ICF is revolutionizing modern construction and changing the way we build for a greener tomorrow.
- Amvic reversible corner is one of the strongest ICFs which has a capacity strength of 356 psf (41.4 kpa).
- Fully reversible FormLock interlocking that provides superior connection strength between blocks.
- Strong against internal vibrations.
- Generates less than 1% construction on waste.
- Manufactured with over 60% (W/W) recycled materials
Why build with ICF?
- Ensure a sustainable, energy-efficient building envelope with significantly lower long-term maintenance requirements.
- Quick and easy installation that reduces waste and increases job site efficiency.
- Sustainable, disaster-resilient construction allows for high flexibility in design.
- Energy-efficient homes that reduce utility costs and create a comfortable and healthy environment.
- Below grade foundation on walls,
- Above grade walls
- Frost walls
- Additions to existing buildings
- Multistory residential and commercial construction
- Institutional buildings
- High wind/hurricane areas